Charcoal Silk and Honey Shampoo Bar
Designer: Bridlewood Soaps
• A luxurious, all-natural, handmade shampoo bar!
• High oil content makes this bar ultra-nourishing and moisturizing (perfect for anyone with dry and itchy scalps!)
• Charcoal detoxifies the hair and scalp of impurities
• Each bar is approximately 170g
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Water, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Neem (Melia Azadirachta) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Nut Oil, Honey, Charcoal, Tussah Silk, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) buds
• Create a lather in your hands and focus the shampoo on your roots • Rinse thoroughly • Bonus if you follow up with a vinegar rinse to make your hair shine and to get rid of tangles (the vinegar smell disappears once hair is dry!)
• This bar is great for those with shorter hair - but long-haired individuals can use it too! We just caution you that your hair will go through an adjustment period if you've been using a synthetic shampoo (that strips hair of its natural oils). Your hair may look/feel greasy/heavy for some time until it learns that it does not need to produce so much oil anymore!
• Charcoal is easy to wash away but it will get everywhere if left on a countertop, tub, or sink ledge - so be sure to have some good dish soap on hand for clean up!