We love these little geometric studs from Bijoux Pepine. These lovely little earrings are handmade in Montreal by artist, Perrine Marez, using some very unique materials. Each pair is made from sand and a combination of pigments and spices that are cast with resin.
these earring are perfect for people with sensitive ears and have been tested and approved on sensitive skin. All backing are made from stainless steel with rubber stoppers. Each pair will be the same size and shape shown but, due to the handmade process, there may be a slight differences in shade or texture . Each piece is unique.
- black : sand, ground pepper and silver powder
- grey : cement
- dark teal : spirulina (dry seaweed), sand and pigment
- burgundy : paprika, sand and gold powder
- beige : sand
- coral : red ground pepper, curcuma and pigment
- indigo : natural indigo pigment
- marbled : sand, black pepper and pigment