Beer Shaving Soap
Designer: Bridlewood Soaps
• A luxurious, all-natural, handmade shave soap!
• Creates a rich, thick lather
• Bentonite clay provides extra 'slip' for a comfortable shave
• Tea tree oil helps to sterilize and disinfect any accidental nicks!
• Contains 170g of product
Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), Water, Beer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf, Bentonite
• The natural nature of this soap can cause certain razors to get 'gummed up' so we recommend using a safety razor (for ease of cleaning and for the well-being of the environment) if possible!
Bridlewood Soaps makes high-quality, handmade, all-natural, cold-pressed soaps, skin care, and body care. Their products are made with plant oils, are kind to the environment (as they contain no detergents, fillers, phosphates, or sulphates), have a high glycerin content, and are never tested on animals. Made in Orangeville, Ontario.